jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE

Lonely nights finished with your arrival
Radiant light came with your charming eyes
I longed to be with you every dawn,
that you whisper at my ear my name with your captivating voice

Wishes that came true thanks to your persistence
Glances and caresses because of which I gave up
I could not do anymore than falling down before you
Ceding every single day to your imposing presence

Moments that anyone had made live
Unimaginable sensations and feelings you made me feel
Perhaps the fact that I find you it was by chance
No matter how it was, I met you; I owe you for my reliance

Now that our love could not fight against the reality
And with the time my wound heals a little more
Standing up next to my window I struggle with the duality
Were you a sweet dream or are you my beautiful nightmare

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario