jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

EXILE

They want to take me away from here because they know that I love you
You are my only reason for holding my ground
I clung to all that can help going away
To each drop rain, to my screams when I am crying out for your name

They force me to a trip where I do not know what I will find at the end
I will see the world knowing that I will not find some return
I will walk and miss you like nobody will ever do it
Separated from you, from everything, from your morning smile

I will take with me your aroma, and kisses you gave everyday
I do not know if all will fit in my suitcase which is full of indelible memories
Instants and emotions that will be inevitable for you to remember
Never mind if I am immersed in our own melancholy

Tomorrow I will be a thousand suns and moons away from this place
I will sleep and lie down on your body this last night
Because when the day comes, the sheets is the thing you will be touching
They could send me away but from your heart I will never be erased

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario